Love yourself for who you are, you’re beautiful regardless of how much you weigh. Don’t surrender your self-esteem just because of a few pounds. Most of those super skinny girls are miserable because they have fallen a victim to what the media is telling them to be. Most people are depressed because they can’t fit into that cookie-cutter that society has created for them. Just because you can’t fit into what the misogynists from Cosmopolitan defines as “perfect” doesn’t mean anything. You can be perfect by just being happy. Do things that make you happy. If eating cookies makes you happy, then go all out and eat all the cookies you want. Hell, give me your address and I’ll send you some. Be chubby and proud, and love yourself for who you are. Don’t try to shed those extra pounds. Keep them, they’re beautiful.
Crystal Renn is “plus size” and fabulous. Her career as a model is taking off and I’m lovin’ it! She is a great example of how size really doesn’t matter when it comes to beauty. Whether you are skinny, fat or in-between beauty is all in how you carry yourself.
1. We have curves, and damnit, curves are sexy. We for the most part have really nice boobs/asses, and we all know how you boys like those.
2. We like to eat. Not saying we aren’t health conscious, but we do love to eat. This means that we can hang out with your buddies and keep up with you drinking (No, “Oh, I’m so drunk!” After one beer). Hell yes we will go get tacos with you at 1AM. Most of us really love to cook, and can cook really well because of our love of food. We love to try eating new things, we love trying to cook new things. This means more great food for you, boys!
3. Because we have not had to rely on our quintessential “Barbie looks” we are generally much more caring individualistic people. We also have had to strive much harder in life and are intelligent and hard working.
4. This also means that we are less likely to be stuck-up and we don’t judge people nearly as much based solely on their looks. We love nice things just like any girl, but we don’t have to parade around with a Prada bag and vanilla latte.
5. We are more self conscious. This of course can be a bad thing, but this can also be used to the male advantage. Because of this, we are more likely to be cleaner, better smelling individuals. We take more time to do these things, and we also know how to better accesorize, apply makeup better and look damn good.
6. We appreciate you more, because we know how awesome you are for being one of those guys who doesn’t care that his girlfriend is a size two. We recognize how wicked cool you are for loving us for us and not our body type.
7. We do better at child bearing. Yeah I know, you aren’t really thinking about that now, but with our kick ass wider hips we carry them babies like a boss. And studies prove our kids are more intelligent, just like their mothers.
8. We are perfectly fine staying home some nights and having movie marathons/ ice cream eating pigouts.
9. Have you seen our cleavage? It’s epic.
10. Because we are beautiful, inspiring individuals damnit.